Clicking on any embedded ad is appreciated... for it helps support the costs of our Canonsburg Friends sites.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ray Kutch - USS Ranger Foundation

Ray and Gov: President of the Board Ray Kutch and Former Governor Atiyeh
President of the Board Ray Kutch and Former Governor Atiyeh



From: Ray Kutch
Date: Mon, May 25, 2009 at 7:57 PM
Subject: USS Ranger Foundation

Just figured that I would let a few high school and college friends know about what I have been doing with my spare time. Check out the website www.ussranger.org and see how gray and chubby I have gotten. Hope you all had a great Memorial Day and thanks to all of you who served and to all the families that supported those that did serve. Went to the Memorial Day service here in Washougal, WA and we had a three plane fly over. Of course they were Bi-planes and despite what I look like on the picture on the website, I did not fly those. Have a great week and look forward to seeing you all soon.

Thanks, Ray & Judy Kutch