Clicking on any embedded ad is appreciated... for it helps support the costs of our Canonsburg Friends sites.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Re: Mt. Lebanon Country Club


Click to enlarge

Hi Pat, thanks for your response, please check the blog for other caddy memories and the identity of the four holes previously pictured.

BTW we are setting up a golf outing at Mt. Lebanon CC on Friday, Sept 25, 2009, the weekend of the Class of 59 - 50th reunion. Would you like to join us?

Dick Garboski

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Pat McCormick wrote:

Dick,


I can remember a couple of the holes, but can't name any. I sure do remember lugging those bags, which when I started caddying were taller than me. I also remember 'thumbing' a ride there from Canonsburg. It wasn't a problem in those days!


Best Wishes,


Pat McCormick '58