Clicking on any embedded ad is appreciated... for it helps support the costs of our Canonsburg Friends sites.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Canonsburg Blog Sign-On

Hi Dick. I am doing as you indicated by using email to get a posting on to the Canonsburg Friends Blog:

I appear in the 1957 Yearbook pictures displayed below. I was VERY pleased to see my picture. Since that photo was taken, my cousin Xanthipe Scoumis and Sonny Scovotti, shown on the same page, have died. And to those who knew people from the class of '57, my good friend Marlene Richards Callabro has also passed away.

This September, we will be celebrating our 50th class reunion. I will post more information as time goes on. Thank you for this wonderful site -- this marvelous trip back to some good old days.

Diane Sculuca Diamantopoulos