Clicking on any embedded ad is appreciated... for it helps support the costs of our Canonsburg Friends sites.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thanks for the New Pictures

Betty, these pictures are unbelievable,and thank you so much for sharing.

I have uploaded them to the web site. You can check these and all the others out by going to the
Canonsburg Friends Blog site: http://dickgarbo.blogspot.com/, and then clicking on the various selections under Picture Albums found in the right hand column.


Dick Garboski
1978 Havenwood Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
805.379.9447


Dick, here are the pictures I promised...I sent them in two sizes.....you decide which is best. Some of them scanned a bit crooked, maybe you can fix.....I don't have the software to do that.
I still haven't found the grade school pictures but I'm still looking.
Love, Betty



Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar
alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.